RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Dedicated to Innovative Aquaculture
Innovative solutions start with an idea. But, it takes an ongoing investment in ideas to create products and services that impact an industry.
It’s this background and dedication to our craft that spark the ideas. And then, we make investments in the best applications to deliver engineered solutions for some of the most challenging problems facing the aquaculture industry today.
15 Innovative Product Introductions
4 Patents Pending – And More To Come
In-house Aquaculture Innovations
Our innovations include:
- Industry-leading life support systems
- Poseidon has developed 5 generations of industry-leading life support systems in less than three years
- Development of the all-new, industry-leading Trident steel pen system
- Development of both the Hydra Flex and Hydra Rigid mooring systems
Unique pen system accessories designed to:
- Eliminate trip hazards on pen walkways
- Simplify net rigging
- Prevent damage to floating collars from work vessels
- Provide dedicated routing for power, air, predator systems and more
Ongoing research in:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics in support of better Life Support Systems Supported by the National Research Council of Canada and multiple Canadian Universities
Our advanced engineering research, concept development, and product design sets us apart from our competitors.