NET PEN CONSTRUCTION
Trident Hybrid Sea Cage System
The world’s most advanced aquaculture steel cage system.
Its forward-thinking design allows for a seamless transition to advanced technologies, such as rigid nets and floating closed containment, without the need to invest in new structures.
Advanced Safety, Stability, & Longevity
- Reduced twisting
- Advanced wave energy handling
- Obstacle-free walkways
- Removable decking
- Certified to Norwegian standard 9415
- Engineered to 355MPa yield strength
- 400% thicker HDPE tube flotation design
- Fatigue resistance greater than 20 years
- Limited lifetime warranty on flotation pipes
- Industrial-grade long-life pins & bushings
Modular sizing and rigging.
Wide variety of site configurations. Standard sizes include 24m, 30m, 36m, and 40m pens.
- Includes standard bull-rail to accommodate existing rigging plans.
- Equipment post socket every 10’ standard.
- Bird-net support frames with overhead lift capacity for net weights.
- FRP walkway grating is lightweight and removable.
- HDPE pipe flotation allows for a continuous and attenuated response to wave action. It has up to 400% greater wall thickness than traditional billets and is fully sealed.
- All piping, hose, and conduit can be located below grating for a safe working area.
- Removable steel grating is an option.
- Grating can be upgraded to accommodate forklifts at any time.
- All feed and air piping is located under the deck.
- Pipe floatation is continuous across all hinged joints, significantly reducing deflection at the hinges, and reducing or eliminating the need for hinge stiffeners.