Life Support Systems
Poseidon Ocean Systems is a world leader in innovative life support technology for aquaculture.
Our team can assist your operation in identifying harmful algae, plankton, and other water quality threats, as well as developing protocols and implementing operating procedures to mitigate against those threats.
Flowpressor Aeration & Life Support System
Advanced Features & Performance With Significant Fuel Savings
Flowpressor has shown to reduce fuel consumption as much as 56% which can save hundreds of thousands of dollars in annual operations costs.
An Evolution In Aquaculture Aeration
Flowpressor is technology designed to revolutionize aquaculture aeration systems. Beyond significant fuel savings of up to 56%, we specifically designed Flowpressor to produce a high rate of flow at the right pressure for maximum efficiency. Remote operation and data control systems can be connected to your existing networks.
- Mobile design with reduced footprint
- Direct drive Tier 3 diesel design
- No fuel additives to deal with
- No electrical feed needed
- Replaces two 400 cfm conventional compressors
- 24/7 status reporting
- IOT system architecture for remote monitoring & control
- Variable output range of 300-800 scfm
Aeration & Oxygenation
We have developed aeration and oxygen supply systems with advanced controls that solve many existing industry problems. Our systems are highly reliable, have long-life spans, and are environmentally conscious. The pressure systems are designed to ASME standards and the materials are selected to withstand harsh marine environment.
Improve poor oxygen conditions and enhance harvest.
Whether it is during the grow-out period, harvest or times of higher stress, Poseidon Ocean Systems ensure you achieve the best possible conditions. Reduces stress and maximizes growth conditions by allowing you to feed more.
Improve the health, vitality, and yield
Effective aeration systems create a barrier to harmful plankton blooms and jellyfish infestations. This reduces or even eliminates the concentration of potentially harmful organisms in the cage system.
Our current certifications include:
- Class MA License as a Boiler and Pressure Vessel Contractor
- Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) for aeration and oxygen panels within British Columbia, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and Ontario
- Familiar with PED, ISO, and ASTM standards
In addition, our current licenses allow us to easily expand our certifications. We can and will expand certification to any province, state, or country necessary for equipment installation.
- Flow meters utilize Poseidon’s proprietary quick-change system for rapid replacement and expansion
- Configurable, with 4 – 8 outlet channels, 700Lpm (25 SCFM) capacity
- Available integrated regulators ensure equal pressure distribution throughout even the largest farms
- Filter available for removal of condensate and protection against debris
- Patented high-flow manifold design improves efficiency and reduces maintenance
- Meets ASME & CSA Pressure Piping requirements
- Supported by ongoing, advanced research and development
- Diffuser assemblies available in various configurations and flow capabilities
- Compatible with bubble-curtain systems
Mitigating against the harmful effects of plankton blooms on marine sites involves moving clean water from depth into the pen, with sufficient velocity so that the clean water creates a positive pressure boundary within the pen.
Advanced Data Collection
Poseidon’s commitment to research and development; which includes advanced data collection, has spawned the next generation of Canadian aquaculture solutions – ranging from incremental improvements to paradigm-shifting breakthroughs in our field.