SEA CAGE SYSTEMS
Trident Hybrid Sea Cage System
The world’s most advanced aquaculture steel cage system, offering a near boatless environment.
Its forward-thinking design delivers exceptional wave handling capabilities while allowing for a seamless transition to advanced technologies, such as rigid nets, a near boatless environment, and floating closed containment, without the need to invest in new infrastructures.
STRONGEST INTEGRATED DESIGN WITH MAX WAVE TOLERANCE IN EXCESS OF 6M
EXCEEDS 20 YEARS WITH
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
MEETS HIGHEST CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE
AQUACULTURE INDUSTRY FOR PREVENTION OF ESCAPES
Walkway | Under The Deck
The World’s Most Capable Sea Cage System
Reduced Wear & Tear
& Obstacle-Free Walkways
Exceptional Wave Handling Capabilities
Bird net support frames can be placed in any support socket for easy placement and adjustment.
Brackets built into the steel frame allow for shackles to alternate connection methods for net and weight rigging at regular intervals.
Design conceals pipes, hoses, and conduits below decking and provides unrestricted access to air flow and feeding systems.
Designed and engineered for diverless operations and maintenance.
Advanced Safety, Stability, & Longevity
Unlike traditional steel cage systems, the Trident system also creates a closed topside environment; reducing the amount of floating seaweed or other debris from entering the grow-out environment.
All aspects of modern farm operations can be integrated into the Trident structure, including allowing farmers to recess feed pipes and other supply lines below the walkway –eliminating trip hazards and reducing wear and chafing issues for these ancillary components.
- Reduced twisting
- Advanced wave energy handling
- Obstacle-free walkways
- Near boatless operation
- Removable decking
- Certified to Norwegian standard 9415
- Engineered to 355MPa yield strength
- 400% thicker HDPE tube flotation design
- Fatigue resistance greater than 20 years
- Limited lifetime warranty on flotation pipes
- Industrial-grade long-life pins & bushings
Modular sizing and rigging.
Wide variety of site configurations. Standard sizes include 24m, 30m, 36m, and 40m pens.
- Includes standard bull-rail to accommodate existing rigging plans.
- Equipment post socket every 10’ standard.
- Bird-net support frames with overhead lift capacity for net weights.
- FRP walkway grating is lightweight and removable.
- HDPE pipe flotation allows for a continuous and attenuated response to wave action. It has up to 400% greater wall thickness than traditional billets and is fully sealed.
- All piping, hose, and conduit can be located below grating for a safe working area.
- Removable steel grating is an option.
- Grating can be upgraded to accommodate forklifts at any time.
- All feed and air piping is located under the deck.
- Pipe floatation is continuous across all hinged joints, significantly reducing deflection at the hinges, and reducing or eliminating the need for hinge stiffeners.
FUTURE PROOF YOUR OPERATION FOR CLOSED MARINE SYSTEMS (CMAS)
environment, Poseidon’s Trident Hybrid Steel Cage System can be configured to support CMAS because of the unique characteristics of the Trident Hybrid design.
COST SAVINGS – Trident CMAS can be
implemented for roughly 10% of the cost of landbased
EFFICIENCY – Combined with Flowpressor™
and Oxypressor technologies, farms can effectively
eliminate harmful water events and spatial conflict.
APPLICATIONS ENGINEERING – Our team
of Engineers and Aquaculture Specialists are ideally
suited to help you solve today’s greatest technical
challenges presented by CMAS. Whether Your Team
is looking for help with oxygen delivery or trying to
optimize hydraulic retention time, for example, we can
help you design, build, and implement a cost-conscious
and operationally efficient approach as you move
along your own critical path to success.