For nets, net pens and marine cages, Poseidon has quickly become one of the most trusted names in Canadian aquaculture. We have the expertise, knowledge and technical ability to design nets using a wide range of materials, and tailor them to the specific performance requirements of your operations.
Pen and cage supply
We design, build, source, supply and deploy the most advanced aquaculture pen systems in the world. In fact, we’re the exclusive builder and supplier of the next generation of HDPE plastic net pens in western Canada, including the largest net pens ever built in Canada.
- Popular sizes from 70m to 200m circumference with floating collar pipes from 225mm-500mm in diameter
- Proven in some of the world’s harshest marine environments
- Design and supply of cutting-edge, customized accessories for integrating various pen systems
- Developing the next generation of steel cage systems for the aquaculture industry
- Feature-rich, innovative designs
- Integration of all of the systems required for complex modern aquaculture operations
Nets are the most fundamental, and critical, component of marine aquaculture. Your net designs should be tailored to match your specific operations – from environmental conditions to optimal materials. Even a minor flaw in net design can lead to failure.
We design and supply nets tailored to your precise needs using virtually any material, including:
- HDPE - both knotted and knotless
- Nylon and Polyester
- Innovative non-woven nets (Solid PET wire)
- Hybrid lightweight fibre nets